WHAT IS PRECISION MACHINING, APPLICATION OF PRECISION MACHINING
To better understand precision mechanical machining. We learn about the definition and application of precision machining:
Before going to the definition of precision machining, let’s first understand what is the definition of mechanical machining?
What is machining?
Machining is the process of removing material from sheet billet, casting billet, block billet.. to create products with the required shape and size.
When the mechanical processing industry has not developed to achieve this, we have to use rudimentary tools such as knives, hammers, chisels to create products.
Currently, machine tools such as turning, milling, electric firing, wire cutting .. are controlled by CNC computer (computer numerical control). Use tools such as milling cutters, lathes, grinding wheels, electrodes to create products.
What is Precision CNC Machining?
Precision CNC machining is the same exact concept as CNC machining in general, only subject to higher standards. While CNC machining services in general have provided fairly precise outputs, precision CNC machining holds much tighter tolerance standards, meaning more complex shapes can be machined. with less error.
This is useful for projects that require high precision such as medical devices, aerospace technology and more.
Applications of Precision CNC Machining
The precision mechanical processing industry develops very quickly. To illustrate this we can take the following example: The first flight of human history was recorded on December 17, 1903. From that point on, the aircraft was continuously improved. develop.
From the beginning, the aircraft details were very simple due to the low level of processing and manufacturing. Crafting products depends on the skill of the mechanic.
In just over a century, with the rapid development of the manufacturing industry, aircraft design engineers have put together many parts to create a complex part. This intricate detail can only be made with state-of-the-art machine tools.
This eliminates a lot of fasteners and fasteners that reduce the weight of the aircraft. Increased fuel efficiency and very high stability.
The following are some of the most prominent advantages of precision mechanical machining over manual part fabrication.
High precision CNC machining
Combines the precise rotation of a servo motor, the precision of a ball screw and guide sliders. We can make micrometer-precise parts. This is especially important for many industries such as medical, semiconductor, automotive, aircraft, etc.
Precision CNC machining with stable quality
Unlike manual processing, which depends entirely on the skills and emotions of the workers. Precision machining by machine tools is controlled by CNC computers, so the machining movement from part to part repeats almost absolutely.
This results in products made by precision machining with highly repeatable shapes and sizes. Produce stable quality.
Consistent quality products are not only beneficial in enhancing the brand’s image in terms of both design and safety, but also in reducing the number of poor quality outputs.
Precision CNC machining has a low error rate
Labor is important and necessary for many manufacturing processes, and mistakes are bound to happen, especially with the rapidly changing technology and global manufacturing landscape. Precision machining or working with a CNC machine to cut materials can produce accurate and consistent results, minimizing or eliminating manufacturing errors.
Precision CNC machining is less material waste
The advantage of precision machining is that the quality is stable, so precision machining has the ability to reduce error rates and produce products of uniform quality, helping manufacturers avoid having to throw away many substandard products. quantity and avoid processing to compensate for the amount of waste generated.
Precision CNC machining increases production efficiency
After the benefits listed above, it is clear that precision machining allows manufacturers to work at much faster speeds and produce more products than before, thereby increasing efficiency.
It also allows manufacturers to direct their workforce to other aspects of production that require more human labor than machines.
Precision CNC machining makes the price is cheaper
With a lower risk of errors and day-to-day stability, precision machining can significantly reduce production costs. It allows manufacturers to have a clear financial plan for the production process and not have to allocate a budget for contingency. In addition, the precision machining process also cuts down on labor costs.
Precision CNC machining makes production safer
Occupational accidents are always present in the production process. The characteristic of precision machining is that it uses less labor, so the number of work accidents will be reduced.
At the same time, because the cutting process is controlled by a computer, workers do not need to be in close contact with the machining position. This significantly reduces the rate of occupational accidents when an incident occurs.
According to the U.S. Labor Statistics Bureau of Fatal Occupational Injury Census 2017, there were a total of 303 fatal injuries in the manufacturing industry that year.
Accidents with machines are some of the most common and most devastating in the industry, but fortunately, precision machining automatically eliminates or minimizes the chances of it happening.
CNC PRECISION MACHINING IN VIETNAM
HESEM IS a CNC Precision Machining company in Vietnam (An Asia country).
– We machine precision parts: medical equipment parts, aluminum high-pressure casting parts, stainless steel casting parts, and mold machining for export to the US, Japan, and domestic FDI Companies…
– In the beginning, the Company determined its role and mission as an important link in the global supply chain. It is being a reliable fulcrum for domestic and foreign partners. Provide precision machining products that fully meet technical requirements, delivery on schedule, and competitive price.
– HESEM CNC precision machining factory divided to make two parts specializing in samples and parts specializing in quantity goods. Depending on the quantity and drawing requirements. We will give the optimal production plan for the order. Please contact us for assistance.
Applying ISO 9001:2015
– By complying with the application of ISO 9001:2015 in production: Material management process, change management process, production process, supplier management process, quality control process, packaging process…
– We have data to continuously improve product quality, increase labor productivity, and prevent risks that may arise affecting the delivery schedule.
– Machining of electronic devices: Electronic boxes, drones, Cameras, Robots…
– Machining of machine parts: conveyor line, filling line, packing line…
– Machining of medical equipment: pacemaker, ventilator, medical ultrasound machine, surgical support robot…
– Machining of jigs: welding jigs, assembly jigs, testing jigs…
– Machining of molds: high-pressure casting molds, lost-wax injection molds, composite molds, plastic molds, blow molds.
Material type for CNC machining
– Aluminum 6061, aluminum 7050, aluminum casting ADC 12, aluminum extrusion 6005A, 6063, 6061, stainless steel 304, 316, alloy steel, plastic, copper, titanium…
Finishing machined parts
– Aluminum plate 6061, 7050, aluminum extrusions 6005A, 6063: we accept color anodized on request, clear anodized, hard anodized, powder coated, and laser engraved.
Anodized aluminum on request
– Stainless steel 304, 316: we receive stainless steel passivation to remove iron on the machined surface so that stainless steel does not rust.
Passivated product on the left
– Alloy steel: we accept heat treatment according to the required hardness, flat grinding, round grinding, powder coating, zinc plating, 7 color zinc plating, chromium plating, nickel plating
Galvanized 7 colors plating
You can learn more about electroplating here
Accept samples and bulk order
– Accept machine samples from 1 part to bulk quantity: We are divided into 2 parts: a department specializing in making samples with a process to make goods as quickly as possible to meet the schedule. The mass production department applies a cost-optimized production process.
– Contact us now for specific advice on your case.
Contact HESEM Factory
– Address: No. 1, Road No. 5, Vinh Phu Town, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
– Phone: (+84)985994010
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org